Our industry and marketing research at AEBG helps our dance-focused businesses by understanding customers’ pain points and preferences, the latest market trends, consumer buying patterns, detailed insights into competitors, economic shifts, and demographics. Making assumptions about customers, market, competitors, or systems can cause companies to waste time, money, and effort. Having the deep knowledge of how the dance industry works and how our target market behaves helps us develop smarter strategies for growth.
Whether it’s to determine the feasibility of a new studio location, identify and develop potential new markets, or boost the success of promotional campaigns, our market research data helps our dance-related businesses make well-informed decisions by taking the guesswork and hunches out.
- Size of the market
- Demographics, psychographics, geographics
AEBG Research at a Glance
Dance Studios in the U.S.
- 54,627 dance studio businesses in US
- Most dance studio businesses are in California
Dance-Related Employment in the U.S.
- 111,115 people employed by US dance studio businesses
- Average dance studio business has 2 employees
- Expected annual employment growth is 2.2%
Dance Events in the U.S.
- 86 dance competition productions in US
- 35 dance convention productions in US
Dancewear Global Market
- 19 key manufacturers of dancewear
- $450 million market
- Expected annual market growth is 4.5%
Note: Data and analysis for 2019-2020.